Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So This Is Love

I can't thank my friend Lauren enough for capturing these moments.  The three of us were out having man-mosas, mimosa in a pint glass, when Mac said "have I ever shown you my hummingbird impression?"  as he began humming and inching nearer to my pint.  

The reaction in the second photo is my favorite, like we're two little kids on the play ground.  My face looks like he just took my toy and his looks like he knows he's gonna get in trouble, haha. I guess some of us never grow up. 


2 comments:

  1. baaahahahaha. loved this. whata guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is cute! (Jeez, you look like you could be one of my relatives with the dark hair and freckles.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...