Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hydrobike Photos

Well, the hydrobikes were amazing.  Way more fun then Mac and I anticipated!  They were relaxing and a great workout at the same time, people burn an average of 600 calories an hour on them.  Bonus!  We ended up having to wait an hour and a half later then our appointment, but that was fine because it meant we got to watch the sunset on the ocean. Hope you enjoy the photos because we had a great time!

Mac getting the feel of the bikes, and figuring out how to ride it backwards. 

I was obviously too excited for my own good. 




I had no idea that Long Beach has such beautiful canals, we went under about seven bridges and passes some gorgeous houses. 

We kissed under every bridge.

Why wouldn't we act like dorks?  I love how you can see the sun changing in these three photos.

Riding in to the sunset.

It was an absolutely beautiful afternoon, start to finish.  Getting to see the sunset on the harbor was just the icing on the cake!

If you're planning a trip to Southern California, or a local looking for something fun here's there link.  Also look for them on Groupon, Mac and I can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that is COOL! (You are so pretty!... And I'm not just saying that because you look like a younger version of me, lol.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! Is it possible to tip one of the bad boys over? If it is, at all possible I'd be the one to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendy, you're too sweet!

    And Jessica, it is possible, I was nervous at first but once Mac was trying tricks on them we realized you'd have to be almost trying to make it flip.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...