Many of my beautiful blogging buddies (take that alliteration!) do weekly gratitude posts. Let's be real about this, I may do weekly gratitude posts buuut there's also the chance it might not be right on schedule, so I'm just going to call mine gratitude. I might also include a grievance every now and then, cuz sometimes you just need someone to vent to, and often times you all can relate. So here goes...
- That my neighbors don't seem to mind my Christmas lights and loud playing of Christmas music (and singing along) 24/7.
- This time last year I was getting ready to leave one job and was waiting tables to keep myself busy. While I had a lot of fun with my restaurant buddies and got to go to yoga a whole lot more, I am so grateful this year to have a job that I enjoy that is also so fulfilling.
- To have someone like Mac who will humor me by wearing Santa hats, puts my name into every Christmas song, and sends me daily texts that say things like "I love most everything about you xo."
- For my family who fill my mailbox with Christmas cards.
- It's the holidays people, yes most of us are bustling getting gifts, buying groceries, traveling. News flash, we're all waiting in lines and sitting in traffic. Have a candy cane and a smile, and enjoy the season, it's Christmas after all!
Photos taken on one of our light walks :)