Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Light Walk

Every year my family gets together for a "Christmas Light Walk" there is a neighborhood near where my aunt lives that goes all out crazy with Christmas lights.  Blocks and blocks of lights, people playing Christmas music, kids selling hot chocolate as a school fundraiser (and churros this year, yummmmm).  It's so much fun

So last night, too keep the fun going, Mac and I decided to get our our coats and walk my neighborhood in search of lights and we came across some really pretty lights, and houses.  I love bundling up and feeling the crisp air.  What a great start to the week of Christmas!

P.S. I am craving those boots!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun way to spend the evening-John and I have gotten into after-dinner walks for the best neighborhood lights, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...