Monday, October 31, 2011

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Ok, so Christmas is everyone's favorite holiday but I have to say Halloween is right up there for me.  I love, love, love it.  The costumes, candy, chilled nights, that little bit of fear going out trick or treating on your own for the firs time...there's nothing like it!  I still get excited every year.  

I had plans this year to dress up with my darling friend Blake and hit the town but sadly, I got sick yesterday.  I'm so sad that I don't get to go out there and enjoy one of my favorite holidays but I think Mac may come over tonight and watch scary movies with me so at least it still feels spooky!

Have a great Hallowe'en and remember, the Great Pumpkin is watching. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way-sorry you're not feeling well, but at least there are Halloween movies to keep you in the spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...