Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gold Bar Accessories

As you know I've been working on creating a cozy home bar and I just love these gold accents!  I fell in love with this shaker last December and found it's still around if you hunt for it.  The ice bucket feels so Mid Century but is actually on sale at Home Depot of all places for less than $30.  And I just can't get over that bottle opener so simple and beautiful!  Do you have a theme for your bar?  Links to all these goodies are here, I can't wait to add some of these to my little bar.  

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that gold tray–I've been crazy for brass lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun. It's actually on sale right now at Pier 1 for less than $10!

      Delete
  2. Such a nice mix of accessories, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...