Wednesday, April 24, 2013

5 Smoothies To Get You Going

 
Do you get stuck in a breakfast rut?  My normal breakfast is a low sugar protein bar with a banana or Greek yogurt and fruit.  So in an endeavor to break up the breakfast monotony I've found five smoothies that I can't wait to try.  I'm huge on cutting out sugar in my breakfast (so I don't crash at my desk) and using the natural protein in Greek yogurt instead of a protein powder.  And a major smoothie plus for me is that their quick and easy in the morning and good on the go! All five of these have Greek yogurt and lots of vitamins, do you have a favorite smoothie?

3. Green monster, looks delish and super healthy

2 comments:

  1. Ooo The berry, apple, honey, and carrot one must be delicious!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love smoothies for breakfast and they are so easy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...