Thursday, October 18, 2012

If It Takes 1 Minute Or Less...

"If it takes one minute or less, do it."  This is one piece of advice that really works especially when it comes to keeping your house tidy!  Putting away dishes, paying a bill, taking out the trash, if it takes a minute or less do it.  

Now I'm not known for being the most organized person, the inside of my closet is a disaster and please don't look in the trunk of my car...but this helps to keep the everyday clutter to a minimum.  

Give it a try and see if it makes a difference in your home, office, or life. I found the less little chores on my mind the less stress overall, especially if it'll help me to have a cute space like the one above don't you just love the orange and pink! 

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...