Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Spooky Friday

(One of the original Rosemary's Baby posters via)
We made it to Friday!  What are your plans for the weekend?  We're having friends over to my place tomorrow night for a spooky movie night!  I love getting together with friends who love creepy movies, I know I can't watch them on my own and manage to get any sleep at night.  

I'll be making vegetable soup with turkey meatballs,pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and we'll be tasting new pumpkin beers.  The movie plans are Rosemary's Baby and the original Haunting.  Have you seen either of them?  Hope you have a cozy autumn weekend too!

Here's the original trailer. 

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen either, but I'm afraid of scary movies! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog. Pumpkin cupcakes and soup? That is my kind of food! Hope your weekend was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...