Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Your Father's Christmas Party

Isn't this picture wonderful!  Mac's sister Erin found this of Bill, their father, and Jean, Erin's mom.  Bill is dead center holding the cigarette and Jean is wearing the pink blouse. I would love to be a fly on the wall at this party, judging from the bar on the right they must have had a pretty good time.  Every now and then I come across pictures of my parents in the 1960's but it is so special to me to see these of Mac's family and imagine what fun they must have had.  

Of course, now I'm wanting to plan a vintage themed Christmas party for next year maybe "Mad Men Office Christmas Party" so we can have some pictures like these of our own.     

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how amazing! Cheers to a Mad Men Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt has been posting a ton of old pictures of our family on Facebook recently. I love looking back at those because some of the locations I'm even familiar with. It's amazing how time changes things, but in the same instance there are just some relics of the past that never get diminished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! that photo is amazing. i thought youd gotten it out of a catalogue or magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...