Saturday, September 22, 2012

HAPPY AUTUMN!!!

(My brother and I a few years ago at our favorite pumpkin patch)

It's here!  After months and months of waiting today is the first day of Autumn.  The season of all things cozy and happy.  A time when the table is taken over by everything pumpkin, cozy sweaters are appropriate at any time, the air smells crisp and fresh, leaves crunch under foot, and little ones spend hours planning their costumes.  

I was once told by an astrologer that we thrive in the months surrounding our bithdays, both before and after.  These are our peak months.  I don't know if it's true or not but I know I am an autumn child.  This is the time of year when I come alive, things are happier, brighter, and I can't seem to keep a smile off my face.  

Happy first day of fall to all the other autumn children out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...