Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mid Century Modern Bar Ideas


A couple weeks ago Mac found a super cool mid century modern bar caddy for me complete with a cocktail shaker, low-ball glasses and high-ball glasses. I’ve had so much fun playing bartender that it’s, of course, inspired me to look up even more mid century modern pieces to round out the bar. What do you think?


One Scotch, One Bourbon, One... Three Bottle Bar Set and Carry Stand
Bourbon, Scotch, and Rye, loving this set.

2 Vintage Roly Poly Cocktail Glasses, Silver Rim Old Fashioneds
Not only do these look great, but I'm sure the heavy glass feels so good.  







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of a mid-century bar. I'm working on mine right now! My boyfriend is getting this great mcm "house" for his record player and records and I'm going to set up my bar on a serving tray on it. So excited!

    By the way, I'm really loving your blog. It's so great! I just stumbled across it and I'm already getting great tid bits! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...