Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Loving Gold Polka-Dot Walls


Darlings, I don't know if you've seen these gold dot decals popping up but I absolutely love them! I am all for easy and cheap room transformations and how can you beat temporary decals for $10.00 or less?  They remind me of this fabulous temporary wallpaper.  

These cute highlights have me missing my old 1920's apartment with it's crisp white walls.  I am so grateful for our mid-century house but somehow I feel these wouldn't be the same on our current wood paneled walls.  If anyone has used these for a DIY transformation send me a picture, I'd love to see how you adapted it! 

You can find all seizes of these cute polka-dots here on Etsy

Photos via and via

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this look around and I love it as well! Such a fun way to spruce up a room! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so darling! Maybe we'll do some powder room polka dots...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...