Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Loving Beautiful Bud Vases


As some of you know I have thing for fresh flowers.  It seems like there is always some type of vase on my wish list and lately I have been loving sweet bud vases or "weed pots" as Mac calls them.  I think they are just perfect to add a pop of color to a room or brighten up a desk at work with out taking over the space.  I found some locally that were selling for $40 per petite vase, so these from Leif at $18 are making me happy happy!  Do have flowers on your desk?

2 comments:

  1. cute! flowers make everything prettier... great deal on the vase! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling! I actually have a little glass vase with a few ivory roses tied with a bright pink ribbon on my desk at work right now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...