Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome Monday

Ok, no matter how much you love your job, I know most of us don't rise thinking "Welcome Monday, I can't wait to see what you have in store." But, it is also amazing how much better your week can be with a change of attitude.  Why not embrace Monday and the fact that you have a job.  I say change it from "I have to go to work" to "I get to go to work."  With so many people out of work if you're one of the lucky ones with a job be happy that you "get" to go to work today and just see how much better it will make your work week greeting the day with a new mentality!   



photo via

2 comments:

  1. Mondays are technically my Saturdays, but even when they weren't I always loved them! I love the fresh start and the clean laundry and the coffee just tastes different! Yay for Mondays (Wednesdays) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell, have you been reading my mind? When I have to drag myself out of bed after picking up John at the bar Sunday night, I think–it's getting out of bed I hate, not going to work! Be grateful, you crazy person!

    Hope your Monday is wonderful–and full of optimism!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...