Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Morning Mr. Coffee, You're My Best Friend

If you need me at any point today just look for the coffee cup glued to my hand.  I normally drink regular and decaf coffee throughout today but this morning, honey I need it double strength. 

Last night I went to bed an hour early but didn't end up falling asleep until about an hour and a half later than I normally do.  Insomnia set in, of course, the night before I planned on doing my first weekday morning run in years.  It's like my body knew I wanted to get up and run this morning and was flat our refusing. At least I can try again tomorrow and for today there is always my beautiful friend coffee! 

photo via


4 comments:

  1. well cheers to some coffee! Insomnia was kickin in for me last night too. I fell asleep at around 2am and I needed to be up by 5:30am to get ready for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John basically stumbled out of the car this morning moaning, "double espresso"–I guess it's just one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally drink regular and decaf coffee throughout mastrena espresso machine today but this morning, honey I need it double strength.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...