Friday, May 18, 2012

Ready For Summer

Can you tell someone is ready for summer?  It is by far Mac's favorite season and the way the weather has been lately I'm all ready too.  Last night we made kobe burgers and a big spinach salad and Mac finally got to break in his vintage barbecue tools. With his beer in hand he was ready to take on the grill and I must say he did an amazing job!  


We're keeping our hopes for warm weather going this weekend by sailing with my brother and his wife.  I am so excited to get out on the ocean, feel the sun on my skin, and completely relax!  Anyone else have fun weekend plans?

5 comments:

  1. haha sounds similar to my husband, always excited when grilling season is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John graduated with his Masters today, so we're headed out for a fancy dinner to celebrate–I've been drooling over the menu all week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just the perfect time for grilling out! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sailing sounds like the perfect summer weekend! Hope you had a fabulous time! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...