Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In The Swing Of Things

After a lovely visit with my parents for Mother's Day, I'm back in Southern California and back at my desk.  While it does feel nice to get back to my routine I'm already missing my runs along the coast, our champagne afternoons, and waking up in the pines.  But I guess we all have to get back to reality at some point.  


And what better way to get back in the swing of things than with a new project.  It looks like Mac may give me the back room at his place for a project/craft room!  Anyone with DIY office ideas throw them at me and keep an eye open this week for office inspiration to come! 




P.S. how great is the office space above?

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous space–and I'm envious of your craft room! John just cleared out a few drawers in his giant desk for me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...