There are so many things I'm thankful for today. Having loving friends and family, that my brother married one of my oldest friends, another old friend is here to visit, oh and their birthdays are December 10th, 12th, and 14th. Add all this together and it means "Happy Birthday to you three, let's party at Disneyland!"
So that is exactly where we will be at today. If anyone needs me this is what I'll be doing:
- Wearing mouse ears and/or a Santa hat.
- Eating churros, the chocolate chunk cookies they sell at Pooh Corner, and the mozzarella sticks they sell at the Golden Horseshoe that aren't on the menu but they make if you ask for them.
- Riding Space Mountain at least twice and making ridiculous faces when it goes around the last curve and the camera flashes.
- Lamenting that the Haunted Mansion is Nightmare Before Christmas themed, them loving it.
- Trying to time the line on India Jones so that I get the seat with the steering wheel.
- Looking at the line for the Matterhorn and not really lamenting the fact that we didn't ride it because that SOB will give you whiplash.
- Going to the Tiki Room, cuz that my friends is original Disney magic.
- Watching the Christmas fireworks and feeling like I'm about seven years old.
- Adding bourbon to my hot chocolate.
- Loving the looks on the children's faces when it snows foam on Main Street.
- Eating cookie dough ice cream from a rainbow sprinkle while sitting on the curb of Main Street watching the parents drag home all the sleepy little ones.
Have a wonderful weekend loves!