Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back In the Groove

Hey, long time no see!  I well I'm back from my vacation time and trying to get back in the groove of things.  Why is it so hard?  Mac has started the year off with a bang, morning bike rides, fresh juices, tones of water, no alcohol...and I still have the cold I caught on vacation.  I'm telling myself once the cold is gone I'll be motivated too.  

I will say having the forced down time combo of vacation time and a nasty cold has allowed me to organize my apartment, spend a lot of great time with the family, and focus on the best way to organize my time now that I'm back at work. 

Goal for the year: make the most of my time-take time to relax while still staying productive.  Anyone have goals for the new year?

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...