Sunday, May 22, 2011

How to Rock Leopard like a Bombshell

I have recently been anticipating and loving the leopard trend that’s going on right now and those of you who know me know I’ve always been a solids kind of girl.  Mom just gave me a leopard top and my first thought was “I don’t know if I can pull this off, but Jane Russell sure could.”  So I just decided to rock it like a 50’s starlet and it was so fun! 
Last nite Mac and I watched Bell, Book and Candle in which Kim Novak is just dripping in leopard, love.  So, I took my inspiration from some of Hollywood’s greatest and found a few items necessary to live life like a Hollywood bombshell.  Seems like it’s all in the balance, a great leopard statement piece and classic solids to really show it of!
PS  you must try these so comfortable and sexy



Sweater, Bags by Alfani, Red Heels, Skirt, Leopard Heels, Beret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...