Thursday, October 2, 2014

Weekend Cocktail: The Big Apple



We started the week with apple cider doughnuts so I thought this cocktail would be perfect for the weekend.  A Manhattan with a splash of apple, yes!  Only thing I would change is to substitute fresh apple cider for apple juice.  My brother, his wife, and an old friend are coming into town this weekend to celebrate my birthday, get pumpkins, more cider, and eat cake.  I can't wait to sip on the big apple, along with this, as we watch scary movies and welcome in October! 

2 comments:

  1. hoooray for birthdays and visitors!! have a great time celebrating! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it was a fabulous weekend full of wonderful cocktails and cake!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...