Thursday, June 26, 2014

Party Perfect DIY Pom Pom Ballons


Aren't these DIY balloons from Land of Nod just too cute?  I came across these looking for easy DIY ideas for my dad's birthday this weekend.  My niece is visiting and I have to say I love that her summer visits always coincide with my dad's birthday.  Free child labor, yes please!  

If we can get our act together then Friday night may be us with a big bag of pom poms, a hot glue gun, and a room full of balloons.  Easy, inexpensive, and a fun project for the little one to work on.  Heck, these would just be great for a backyard BBQ or 4th of July.  What do you think? 

Looking for more party inspiration? Here are a few of the projects we did a couple years ago for my dad's 70th birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...