Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Getting Organized

Are you a planner?  The older I get the more I learn about myself and I have seen that I am a planner...to the max.  I need to feel organized about my day and month which means a desk calendar, calendar that I can write on, and a notebook to make lists in everyday.  Plus, ya know reminders in my phone.  I know I have a problem, but does anyone else make lists or organize their calendar regularly?  

Summer can get so busy with weddings, birthdays, and vacations.  So many fun things to do but I get overwhelmed if I don't keep track of when everything is happening.  And nothing gives me a sense of accomplishment like crossing something off my list!  How are your summer plans?  Mac and I are having the first weekend in over a month with no plans, lazy margaritas here we come!

Get this free printable desk calendar here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...