Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Date Night

I love that every season brings new ideas for date nights.  Last night was a great one, Casablanca on the beach.  Long Beach has started a summer movie series showing free movies on the beach every Monday and Tuesday night.  Well Mac and I just couldn't pass up Casablanca.  


It was a perfect evening, we met our friends at the beach for a double date, ate dinner on our blankets before the movie, sipped wine and toasted every time he said "here's looking at you kid." I think we may be hooked, next week they're showing Annie Hall and I can't wait!  Anyone else had any fun summer dates?

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect date night! After five days apart, John and I are just excited to have a big Indian feast and curl up early tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...