Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Surprise Beach Breakfast


Darlings, I don't know about you but lately I've come to realize that sometimes the small romantic moments are even sweeter than the grand gestures.  Recently Mac surprised me with breakfast on the beach before work.  We talked about going to the neighborhood cafe to get coffee and he surprised me with breakfast on a local beach, my favorite music, and some much needed quiet time before a busy week.  

It's not to say that Mac and I never have fights or that we don't have busy week's where we barely see each other, but having that quiet time in the morning together made me so thankful to have him in my life.  

P.S. Me with no make up, I've been trying it more lately and it feels wonderful! 

3 comments:

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...