Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Loving Pumpkin Candles


Darlings, Mac gets back into town this evening and I am so excited!  I will say as much as I've missed Mac, the last couple nights have been cozy filled with chick flicks, good books, yoga pants, and pumpkin candles.  Do you have a favorite autumn candle?  For years I've been loving this Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin it just feels like home to me! 

You can find my other favorite autumn candles here, here, and here.  I'm also dying to get this one and this

2 comments:

  1. ohh I need to get this candle! i have my autumn fall wreath candle burning and i love it! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. John was always crazy about that candle, too! As much as I miss him when he's away, it can be nice to have a little time to ourselves now and then!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...